From the kitchen of: Karen Peterson
Serves: 10
Rating:***
1 box (21 1/2 oz) Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate cake mix
1 pkg (4 serving size) instant French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup heath toffee bits
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup water
3/4 canola oil or vegetable oil
Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Combine cake mix, pudding, sour cream, toffee, chocolate chips, water and oil in mixing bowl. Stir well to combine. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Pour into slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Middle will be a little gooey and pudding-like. Serve with ice cream.
Review:
I liked it the night of and even better the next morning. Ha! Sometimes chocolate tastes so good in the morning. When I was in high school I had a paper route that had to be done by 6 am. When I'd get back home sometimes we'd have a little chocolate pudding cake leftover from our Sunday dinner. I would always sneek a few spoonfuls and it would taste so good. Anyhow, this is a very tasty recipe. I was hoping the toffee bits would be more prevalent...but it was still a 4 star dessert, nonetheless.
Welcome!
Welcome to my new recipe box! Glad you came to peek.
Here is how this works. The recipes are not in any order, so the best way to look at them is to go to the Recipe Box on the right column and click on the category that makes your tummy growl.
If there is something in your kitchen you just don't know what to do with, click on that label in the right column and every recipe that calls for that ingredient will pop up! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment