Welcome!

Welcome to my new recipe box!  Glad you came to peek.  

Here is how this works.  The recipes are not in any order, so the best way to look at them is to go to the Recipe Box on the right column and click on the category that makes your tummy growl.

If there is something in your kitchen you just don't know what to do with, click on that label in the right column and every recipe that calls for that ingredient will pop up!  Enjoy!!

11.1.12

Homemade Mac & Cheese

I had a room mate in college that made this all the time and it has been the most requested meal at our house ever since!

I don't have exact measurements, nor have I ever measured any of it so good luck!

Cook up as much elbow macaroni as you can eat in a meal.
After it has been drained,
add the following:

1 can of cream of chicken
1/2-1 cup of shredded cheese (we also like velveeta)
a little bit of milk
some seasoned salt  and crazy jane's
some pepper.

that's it!!

Sometimes I will add a little bit of white cooking wine. DON'T JUDGE!  I have been told that it brings out the cheese flavor.  It works!!  Try it :)

No comments: