Welcome to my new recipe box! Glad you came to peek.
Here is how this works. The recipes are not in any order, so the best way to look at them is to go to the Recipe Box on the right column and click on the category that makes your tummy growl.
If there is something in your kitchen you just don't know what to do with, click on that label in the right column and every recipe that calls for that ingredient will pop up! Enjoy!!
9.2.11
Tator Tot Casserole
From the kitchen of: Lisa Richardson
1 can cheddar soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can green beans
1 lb ground hamburger, browned
Bag of tator tots
Mix all together except tots. Place tots on top. Cook as to the directions on tots, just add 5-10 min.
I love a good recipe! My "favorite recipes" were scattered from cookbooks to random pieces of paper- it was quite a mess. Now all of my favorite recipes are here in this blog so that I can find what I want, when I want.
I have no claim to fame nor do I have awesome cooking skills, so when I find a recipe that works, I keep it! All of my delicious recipes have been stolen from someone else's recipe box. Anyone can make these recipes cuz my recipes aren't fancy. You will find most of the ingredients you will need right in your own kitchen. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment